- Officially licensed: This design is officially licensed by Warner Bros. and fits Apple Watch Series 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 and SE as well as other smartwatches with a 22mm pin
- Package includes 2 sets of connectors to accommodate both 38/40/41 mm and 42/44/45 mm sizes of Apple Watch Series 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 & SE, as well as Samsung and other smartwatches with a 22mm pin
- Fits all fans: Anyone can wear this smartwatch strap, which fits comfortably on nearly every wrist
- High quality materials: Made with sweat and UV-resistant silicone, this smartwatch band is strong while still feeling smooth and able to handle all your adventures
- Customize your experience: Scan the QR code inside the box with the MobyFace app to unlock an exclusive Watch Face collection included with your purchase, as well as thousands more from our full catalogue (available on iOS only)
Will it work with my Smartwatch?
Our straps are compatible with all current Apple Watch models (Series 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and SE) and come with 2 sets of connectors to accommodate both 38/40mm and 42/44 mm case sizes. They also work with Android-based smartwatches with a 22mm pin.
Will it fit my wrist?
With a simple, stainless steel pin-and-tuck buckle, each of our watch bands is designed for a comfortable, universal fit on most wrists – our bands fit wrists ranging from 5.5"- 8.2" (13-22cm), which accommodates most wrist sizes.
How do I get access to the Apple Watch Faces?
Each strap comes with access to digital content for your Apple Watch, taking your wearable experience to a whole new level. Simply download our MobyFace App (currently exclusive for iOS), then from the MobyFace App scan the QR-code included in the box. You'll find the QR-code in our warranty leaflet, located under the foam packing that your strap came in, pull up the black ribbon inside the box to easily find it!
Do I have to take any precautions while wearing the strap?
Our straps are made from high quality, sweat and UV-resistant silicone, so they’re designed for intensive use and intended to be worn all day. Just be sure to have secured the lugs and pins to your watch – you should hear it click! – as our warranty does not cover any damages to any watch you use our straps with.
How do I care for my band?
Our bands clean up well with soap and water if they get dirty (more instructions included in the box). To keep your MobyFox band looking as good as possible for as long as possible, we do suggest avoiding excessive exposure to hand sanitizer, which can affect the longevity of the printed design.