NASA - The First Shuttle
Special Collaboration with designer Tim Lapetino.
Columbia was the first orbiter in NASA's Space Shuttle program, launching into the spring air on April 12, 1981. This maiden voyage occurred on the 20th anniversary of the first-ever human space flight.
- Designed for Apple Watch and compatible with all versions, including Series 1, 2, 3, 4 5
- Get access to hundreds of other Watch Faces via MobyFace App
- Apple Watch not included
Size and fit:
- 38/40 mm Bands fit wrists 5.12"-7.48" (13-20cm)
- 42/44 mm Bands fit wrists 5.5"- 8.2" (14-21cm)
- Each box includes 3 strap pieces; SM (Small/Medium) and ML (Medium/Large)
- Band accommodates majority of wrist sizes comfortably
- Pin-and-tuck buckle for a comfortable fit
About the materials:
- Sweat and UV resistant
- High-quality grade silicone
- Resistant to tear and bites
Will it work with my Apple Watch?
Our straps are suitable for all Apple Watch models, this is, Series 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, Sport and Nike in all its variations.
Do I have to take any precautions while using the strap?
The strap is designed for intensive use and intended to be worn 24/7! It is odorless, sweat/UV resistant and weather-resistant, so you shouldn't worry about anything