Happiness is a Nice Watch: You’ll never need to gently weep because of a missed appointment again while wearing this band, handcrafted from luxury leather and inspired by the iconic “White Album” cover
- Officially licensed: This smartwatch band design is officially licensed by The Beatles; package includes 2 sets of connectors to accommodate both 38/40/41 mm and 42/44/45/49 mm case sizes of Apple Watch Series 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Ultra & SE, as well as Samsung and other smartwatches with a 22mm pin
- Fits all Fans: Anyone can show their love for the Beatles in this smartwatch band, which fits comfortably on nearly every wrist
- Vegan leather with a stainless steel pin-and-tuck buckle. Made from polyurethane and polyester, still giving you the same quality, look, and durability of genuine leather while being good for the animals and planet. Scratch, stretch, water, and fire resistant. Long-lasting and lightweight for ultimate comfort so you can wear your world in style, from the workplace to a night out.
- High quality materials, elegant look: Made with sweat, UV and weather-resistant leather, this smartwatch band is tough while feeling smooth, perfect for accompanying you on long listening or dancing sessions
- Customize your experience: Download the MobyFace App and scan the in-package QR code to unlock 6 exclusive Watch Faces included with your purchase, as well as thousands more from our ever-expanding catalog (available on iOS)
Leather is an organic natural material and may change color & form over time. The leather may darken slightly or cracks may form. You can also expect the leather to soften and become more comfortable with wear.
No two leather straps are the same. Imperfections in the leather are part of the allure and beauty of a handcrafted leather strap. The life expectancy of your strap will depend on how often it is exposed to moisture and how often it is worn. Limit exposure to sun, heat, water, sweat, and cosmetics.
To Clean: Wipe both sides with a dry microfiber cloth. Then use a damp jewelry cloth and a drop of mild hand soap or saddle soap to gently clean using circular movements or lightly tapping the leather. Use a soft, absorbent cloth to pat the strap and remove any soap residue, then let it dry naturally.
FAQWill it work with my Smartwatch?
Our straps are compatible with all current Apple Watch models (Series 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Ultra and SE) and come with 2 sets of connectors to accommodate 38/40/41 mm and 42/44/45/49 mm case sizes. They also work with Android-based smartwatches with a 22mm pin.
Will it fit my wrist?
With a simple, stainless steel pin-and-tuck buckle, each of our watch bands is designed for a comfortable, universal fit on most wrists – our bands fit wrists ranging from 5.5"- 8.2" (13-22cm), which accommodates most wrist sizes.
How do I get access to the Apple Watch Faces?
Each strap comes with access to digital content for your Apple Watch, taking your wearable experience to a whole new level. Simply download our MobyFace App (currently exclusive for iOS), then from the MobyFace App scan the QR-code included in the box. You’ll find the QR-code in our warranty leaflet, located under the foam packing that your strap came in, pull up the black ribbon inside the box to easily find it!
Do I have to take any precautions while wearing the strap?
Just be sure to have secured the lugs and pins to your watch – you should hear it click! – as our warranty does not cover any damages to any watch you use our straps with.
How do I care for my band?
Our bands clean up well with soap and water if they get dirty (more instructions included in the box). To keep your MobyFox band looking as good as possible for as long as possible, we do suggest avoiding excessive exposure to hand sanitizer, which can affect the longevity of the printed design.