Let the sorting begin! Curious, intelligent and full of wit, Ravenclaws can proudly display their house (and therefore intellect) with this two-toned blue leather band, adorned with the house’s eagle crest
- Each strap is sourced, designed & produced in Barcelona by a third-generation master craftsman using genuine European bovine leather
- Officially licensed: This smartwatch band design is officially licensed by Warner Bros.; package includes 2 sets of connectors to accommodate both 38/40/41 mm and 42/44/45 mm case sizes of Apple Watch Series 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 & SE, as well as Samsung and other smartwatches with a 22mm pin
- Made for wizards, witches & Muggles alike: Anyone can show their house pride in this smartwatch band, which fits comfortably on nearly every wrist
- High quality materials, elegant look: Made with sweat, UV and weather-resistant leather, this smartwatch band is tough while feeling smooth, well able to stand up to all sorts of mischief
- Customize your experience: Download the MobyFace App and scan the in-package QR code to unlock 20 exclusive Watch Faces included with your purchase, as well as thousands more from our ever-expanding catalog (available on iOS)
Will it work with my Smartwatch?
Our straps are compatible with all current Apple Watch models (Series 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 and SE) and come with 2 sets of connectors to accommodate 38/40/41 mm and 42/44/45 mm case sizes. They also work with Android-based smartwatches with a 22mm pin.
Will it fit my wrist?
With a simple, stainless steel pin-and-tuck buckle, each of our watch bands is designed for a comfortable, universal fit on most wrists – our bands fit wrists ranging from 5.5"- 8.2" (13-22cm), which accommodates most wrist sizes.
How do I get access to the Apple Watch Faces?
Each strap comes with access to digital content for your Apple Watch, taking your wearable experience to a whole new level. Simply download our MobyFace App (currently exclusive for iOS), then from the MobyFace App scan the QR-code included in the box. You'll find the QR-code in our warranty leaflet, located under the foam packing that your strap came in, pull up the black ribbon inside the box to easily find it!
Do I have to take any precautions while wearing the strap?
Our straps are made from high quality, sweat and UV-resistant silicone, so they’re designed for intensive use and intended to be worn all day. Just be sure to have secured the lugs and pins to your watch – you should hear it click! – as our warranty does not cover any damages to any watch you use our straps with.
How do I care for my band?
Our bands clean up well with soap and water if they get dirty (more instructions included in the box). To keep your MobyFox band looking as good as possible for as long as possible, we do suggest avoiding excessive exposure to hand sanitizer, which can affect the longevity of the printed design.