- Officially licensed: This smartwatch band design is officially licensed by Warner Bros.; package includes 2 sets of connectors to accommodate both 38/40/41 mm and 42/44/45/49 mm case sizes of Apple Watch Series 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Ultra & SE, as well as Samsung and other smartwatches with a 22mm pin
- Vintage leather with a stainless steel pin-and-tuck buckle. Made from top-grain European bovine that has beautifully aged for a retro look. This high-quality leather is durable, soft, and flexible for ultimate comfort so you can wear your world in style, from the workplace to a night out.
- Made for wizards, witches & Muggles alike: Anyone can show their house pride in this smartwatch band, which fits comfortably on nearly every wrist
- High quality materials, elegant look: Made with sweat, UV and weather-resistant leather, this smartwatch band is tough while feeling smooth, well able to stand up to all sorts of mischief
- Customize your experience: Download the MobyFace App and scan the in-package QR code to unlock 20 exclusive Watch Faces included with your purchase, as well as thousands more from our ever-expanding catalog (available on iOS)
Leather is an organic natural material and may change color & form over time. The leather may darken slightly or cracks may form. You can also expect the leather to soften and become more comfortable with wear.
No two leather straps are the same. Imperfections in the leather are part of the allure and beauty of a handcrafted leather strap. The life expectancy of your strap will depend on how often it is exposed to moisture and how often it is worn. Limit exposure to sun, heat, water, sweat, and cosmetics.
To Clean: Wipe both sides with a dry microfiber cloth. Then use a damp jewelry cloth and a drop of mild hand soap or saddle soap to gently clean using circular movements or lightly tapping the leather. Use a soft, absorbent cloth to pat the strap and remove any soap residue, then let it dry naturally.
Will it work with my Smartwatch?
Our straps are compatible with all current Apple Watch models (Series 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, Ultra and SE) and come with 2 sets of connectors to accommodate 38/40/41 mm and 42/44/45/49 mm case sizes. They also work with Android-based smartwatches with a 22mm pin.
Will it fit my wrist?
With a simple, stainless steel pin-and-tuck buckle, each of our watch bands is designed for a comfortable, universal fit on most wrists – our bands fit wrists ranging from 5.5"- 8.2" (13-22cm), which accommodates most wrist sizes.
How do I get access to the Apple Watch Faces?
Each strap comes with access to digital content for your Apple Watch, taking your wearable experience to a whole new level. Simply download our MobyFace App (currently exclusive for iOS), then from the MobyFace App scan the QR-code included in the box. You'll find the QR-code in our warranty leaflet, located under the foam packing that your strap came in, pull up the black ribbon inside the box to easily find it!
Do I have to take any precautions while wearing the strap?
Just be sure to have secured the lugs and pins to your watch – you should hear it click! – as our warranty does not cover any damages to any watch you use our straps with.
How do I care for my band?
Our bands clean up well with soap and water if they get dirty (more instructions included in the box). To keep your MobyFox band looking as good as possible for as long as possible, we do suggest avoiding excessive exposure to hand sanitizer, which can affect the longevity of the printed design.
The deathly hallows leather band is great quality. The letter is stiff at first, but I sure it will soften with use.
It's very comfortable and well made.
I have yet to receive the product. However, customer service was very easy to contact and is sending a replacement.